EvoWorld.io, formerly known as FlyOrDie.io, is a multiplayer survival game. You start as a small fly and level up as you eat food. As you evolve, other players become part of your diet. The goal of the game is to grow as fast as possible and become the biggest animal in the game.
In EvoWorld.io, you can control your character using the mouse or arrow keys. Eat the items and animals marked in green. Avoid the animals marked in red, as they will eat you! You’ll have to fight to survive against hundreds of other players, so make sure to keep moving and eating.
At the top of the screen, you can see pictures of the things you can eat to evolve.
- Focus on evolution: Your main goal in EvoWorld.io is to evolve your character as quickly as possible. To do this, you need to eat the right items and animals. Keep an eye on the pictures at the top of the screen to know what you should be eating next.
- Be cautious: While it’s important to eat as much as you can, you should also be careful not to get eaten by other players or the red-marked animals. Pay attention to your surroundings and try to avoid danger when possible.
- Stay mobile: Moving around the map is crucial to your survival in EvoWorld.io. Not only will it help you find food, but it will also make you harder to catch for other players. Try to keep moving in different directions and keep an eye on the mini-map to avoid getting trapped.
- Attack strategically: Once you’ve evolved enough, you can start attacking other players. However, you should be strategic about it. Look for weaker players or those who are distracted and avoid taking on larger opponents unless you’re sure you can win.
- Team up: If you’re struggling to survive on your own, try teaming up with other players. This can give you an advantage over other players, but be careful not to get betrayed.
Remember, these are just general strategies and the best approach may vary depending on your playstyle and the situation in the game.